1. USER INFORMATION
Les Quatre Tilleuls, S.L. trading as People Potential International hereinafter referred to as the RESPONSIBLE, is responsible for the treatment of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 of 2016 (GDPR) regarding the protection of an individual’s rights with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of this data, for which the following guidelines and treatment of information will be applied to the:
- Sending of commercial advertising and marketing communications, as long as it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that makes it possible to carry out commercial communications. These communications will be made by the RESPONSIBLE and related to their products and services, or their collaborators or suppliers with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carry out statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forwarding the newsletters on the website.
Profiling: the RESPONSIBLE may also carry out, with the prior consent of the User, profiling based on automated processing, aimed at evaluating the personal aspects provided by the Interested Party in order to carry out an analysis of their profile.
Expected consequences: The processing of the data does not foresee any consequence that may have any legal effect or in any other way that significantly affects the Interested Party.
Logic used: To carry out the data processing, an automated procedure is used where all the fields are filtered in order to obtain a result that fits your profile.
Data conservation criteria: personal data will be kept as long as there is a mutual interest to maintain the relationship and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be deleted with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the data themselves.
Communication of the data: The data will not be communicated to third parties, except where compliance with legal obligation is required.
Rights that assist the user:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to its relationship.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the relationship does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
Postal address: Calle Sorolla 57, BD, 28222-Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain
2. MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary by the RESONSIBLE to meet your service request, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE is true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
The RESPONSIBLE informs and expressly guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is made, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance. All the data requested through the website are mandatory, since they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In the event that all the data is not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on the protection of personal data, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data for which it is responsible, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, for which they are treated in a lawful, loyal and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, pertinent and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are treated.
The RESPONSIBLE guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all disputes or issues related to this website or the activities developed therein, Spanish legislation will apply, to which the parties expressly submit, being competent to resolve all disputes arising or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals closest to Les Quatre Tilleuls, SL. trading as People Potential International