- Two types can be distinguished: own cookies and third-party cookies.
- There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be session cookies or persistent cookies.
- Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
- technical cookies,
- personalisation cookies,
- analysis cookies,
- advertising cookies
- and behavioural advertising cookies.
- The website peoplepotential.es use Google Analytics, a web analytics service developed by Google, which allows the measurement and analysis of navigation on web pages. In your browser you can see cookies from this service. According to the above typology, these are own, session and analysis cookies.
- Through web analytics, information is obtained regarding the number of users who access the web, the number of pages viewed, the frequency and repetition of visits, their duration, the browser used, the operator that provides the service, the language, the terminal you use and the city to which your IP address is assigned. This information enables us to delivery a better user experience on our website.
- To ensure anonymity, Google will anonymise your information by truncating the IP address before storing it, so Google Analytics is not used to locate or collect personally identifiable information from site visitors. Google may only send the information collected by Google Analytics to third parties when it is legally obliged to do so. In accordance with the terms of provision of the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How To Modify Cookie Settings
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from peoplepotential.es or any other web page using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, the “Help” function will show you how to do it.
Below is a list of the steps to take to disable cookies for the most popular browsers: